Microtubing is used to deliver water nutrients to plant locations farther away from the main feeder line. It easily connects to the main poly-pipe feed line or lateral lines via microtube adapters and simply place a drip emitter on the other end.
- Used for feeder lines for drip irrigation systems
- Punch one end directly into the poly-pipe
- Attach microtube on adapter
- Attach drip emitters or ground based sprinklers to microtube
- Also used for overhead hanging sprinklers and foggers
- Size 3-5mm