Microtubing is used to deliver water nutrients to plant locations farther away from the main feeder line. It easily connects to the main poly-pipe feed line or lateral lines via microtube adapters and simply place a drip emitter on the other end.
- Used for feeder lines for drip irrigation systems
- Tee connection creates a 2-way direction for microtubing using the same outlet
- Punch one end directly into the poly-pipe
- Attach microtube on both sides of the tee
- Attach ends to drip emitters or ground based sprinklers
- Also used for overhead hanging sprinklers and foggers
- Size 3-5mm