The ThermoPro TP60, indoor outdoor temperature and humidity monitor gauge is equipped with professional grade sensors, making it the best choice to get accurate measurements, be it in your home or remotely where the sensors sit. Keep your home safe and comfortable by using the TP60 as it allows for you to ensure proper room temperature and humidity control. Wanting to place your remote sensor outdoors? No worries, our sensors can withstand rain without issues, giving you the ability to monitor humidity and temp outdoors before heading outside!
- Bold, easy to read LCD screen displays current indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity percentages.
- Features temperature and humidity percentages with trend indicator arrows allowing you to react in advance!
- Temperature and humidity monitor stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable. Remote sensor is also wall-mountable.
- Includes all-time / 24 hours high and low records for temperature and humidity.
- You can simply reset the temperature and humidity with the press of a button.
- 433 Mhz transmission frequency.
- Transmission Range: Up to 200 ft. (range maybe shorter based on interference present).
- Indoor Temperature Range: -4°F~158°F (-20°C~70°C).
- Outdoor Temperature Range: -58°F~158°F (-50°C~70°C).
- Humidity Range: 10% ~ 99%
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2.0°F (+/- 1.1°C).
- Humidity Accuracy: ±2% from 30% to 80%; ±3% below 30% and above 80%